Friday my little man and I went to the Splash Park at the Georgetown Rec Center, just the two of us. We had a great time together! He was getting a little too brave for his britches by the end of our stay there. He was jumping of the edge of the pool, going under water, and sliding down the slide, head first. Once he even slid under water by accident, but I guess he knew what to do because he kicked his legs and came up, and wasnt coughing, so I guess he held his breath and didn't aspirate any pool water! He also did some flirting with the life guards--of course!! He is my little lady's man! I had to bribe him with a Dr. Pepper to get him to agree to leave, but he fell asleep before I got it! :) We may have to go everyday inorder to guarantee a nap!! :)
Saturday, August 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment