We went to Great Wolf Lodge inGrapevine for our Family Vacation this year. We left Thursday evening when Clint got off work and headed towards Ft. Worth. We stayed at a little Super 8 Hotel that night that was pretty close to where we were going the next morning. I am SO glad we left Thursday instead of getting up early Friday morning to go. It would have been one big cranky mess if we had. This pic below is of the sunset as we got close to Waco. Kylee liked it because it looked hot pink. I took it from the pasenger side window, across Clint, through the window going almost 80mph, so I think it looks pretty good considering all that.
Friday we got up and started the day with a hair cut for Clint and Landon. I have no idea why Clint thought it had to be done then, but it did. Then we went on for lunch at The Rain Forest Cafe since we couldn't check it at Great Wolf Lodge until 1pm. The kids enjoyed looking around in the store and the restaurant. And of course the "rain storm" too!
All of us with the Rain Forest Frog, waiting on our table
Dessert! A Volcano!! YUMM!
VOLCANO!!!
Great Wolf Lodge
These are just a few of the almost 200 pics we took at Great Wolf Lodge. {see the rest of Snapfish} I was nervous keeping the camera out around all that water. It was a lot of fun there, and a lot to do in the water and out. The kids had a lot of fun. The big slides looked fun too, Clint said they were, but when you have two kids, one that WON'T ride them and one that CAN'T because of height, it makes it difficult for both adults to ride, and I wouldn't go by myself. :) The kids stayed in the various water parks for a long time. There's a kiddy park, a wave pool, a river with rapids, and lots of other stuff too. There was lots to do inside as well, but we didn't get to all of that with our 1.5 days there, and our level of funing :)
Landon LOVED the jet-skis, and loved spraying people as they walked by too! :)
There was an indoor water park and an outdoor, I preferred the indoor because I didnt have to stress as much about sun screen and sun burn




No comments:
Post a Comment