One hundred years from now
It won't matter who you thought you were,
Who I thought you were,
How much money you had,
What kind of truck you drove,
How many cattle you had,
Or how many bulls you rode,
Nor who yer daddy was,
But it will matter if you knew Jesus.

~unknown

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My Little Welder

I found some toys online that Landon LOVES! They were on sale/clearance, so it cost almost as much to ship them as it did to buy the actual toys. But his excitement was worth the total of $20! I found one set that had a welding hood, a torch, a striker and a pair of gloves, and the other had a grinder, a face shield and a pair of ear muffs!! He is so cute with them! He immitates everthing his Daddy does! Its so funny! Now he welds for real and play. Landon and his Daddy are both enjoying the toys! :)



Isn't that the cutest!?


He took a little break from the toys to pop the big bubble wrap :)




No comments: