One hundred years from now
It won't matter who you thought you were,
Who I thought you were,
How much money you had,
What kind of truck you drove,
How many cattle you had,
Or how many bulls you rode,
Nor who yer daddy was,
But it will matter if you knew Jesus.

~unknown

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

An Attempt--with NO supplies

I have been sending the Gerber Graduates with Landon to the sitter for lunch. They are just quick and easy for me and her. Well, the other day he choked on a piece of chicken in the one I sent!!! She said he has been acting like he is tired of them, or doesn't like them any more. I guess he tried to swallow a chunk wihtout chewing!? He scared her and me! I'm just thankful he was ok. Anyway...I have decided I will try to start sending him some different, more creative things. I don't have a bento box for him, or any supplies, but I gave it a shot.
Last night I cut him, cowboys, cowboy hats and boots out of ham and colby jack cheese and put some mini club crackers wiht it. He saw them last night and said "cowboys for Landon!!?" He also has a banana, gogurt and apple sauce, and waffels for breakfast.
The bad new....he's not taking it to the sitter after all. I got up and left for work at 530 to find out I couldn't make it. We had around 15 inches of rain through the night!! Interstate was closed right through where I had to go. Clint was mad at me for even trying, but I only work 2 twelve hour shifts a week, I have to make an effort! I ended up calling in, and have NO pto, so we will have to "suffer" through that, but better safe than sorry! "Turn around, DON'T drown!" :0)
Maybe I will try another lunch for him tomorrow. And I need to look for a good box...the Sassy box mabye??


Cowboys, hats and boots out of ham and colby jack cheese with mini club cracker.

Texas and boot shaped pretzels





4 comments:

Bar 7 Ranch said...

Yes, definately a Sassy box! And the Disney store has their bento boxes for like 3 for $12 all the time and they are the perfect size for Landon! I want to get the pink Sassy, I have the blue one and the white one. Me, you, and Heather all packed mini clubs today. That is FUNNY, and a little scary ;). lol Enjoy your free day!!

Bar 7 Ranch said...

and where'd you get the Mini Cowboy cutters?

The Deason's said...

Heather ordered me the cutters when she ordered all of hers, and when I told her to get the aggie thumb for you. Its an online place, I'll ask her the name.

I need to get a box soon.
what kind of ham do you use that cuts to easily?? I was having some trouble with mine tearing last night!!

The Deason's said...

Heather ordered me the cutters when she ordered all of hers, and when I told her to get the aggie thumb for you. Its an online place, I'll ask her the name.

I need to get a box soon.
what kind of ham do you use that cuts to easily?? I was having some trouble with mine tearing last night!!