One hundred years from now
It won't matter who you thought you were,
Who I thought you were,
How much money you had,
What kind of truck you drove,
How many cattle you had,
Or how many bulls you rode,
Nor who yer daddy was,
But it will matter if you knew Jesus.

~unknown

Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

We picked Kylee up on Friday and went to Mimi and Johnnies for the weekend. They celebrated Johnnies 60th birthday on Saturday. The kids had a lot of fun running around outside ALL day long, and riding horses, and getting into all kids of "trouble" Mark Skrhak brought his little boy Zeb to play with Landon. They have a lot of fun together, they also get into "trouble" together. The picture below is the two of them going TT on Clints truck tire. We had gone to look at some land {wishful thinking} and they both needed to go before we left to go back to Mimis. I think this pic is hilarious!

Landon helped Johnnie cook breakfast Sunday morning. Here, they are frying the bacon.
Landon talked on the phone too. I'm not suer who he was talking to, or what they were talking about, but it was a full conversation.

Landon and Daddy took a Sunday afternoon nap. Actually Daddy took the nap, Landon just acted like he was sleeping.

We went to Steven's house to look at a pony. Landon had fun running around his arena.


Landon rode the pony after some convincing to Kylee that she could ride him more later.


and Kylee rode and rode and rode the pony. She ended up talking her Daddy into getting him.....imgaine that!! We took it to Mimis and she rode and rode and rode him some more. And he says I need to work on my "NO" some more! This is WAY more than a Tshirt at Target :) I guess he's gonna have to work the 7th day of the week too if he's gonna pay for this! Mimi said she can keep it there and feed it, but shes not buying it. I guess its a deal, not that we have a choice :0)


Now that the last summer holiday has come and gone, COME ON FALL!!! Quit teasing and get here and STAY!!! I'm ready to decorate for fall and I'm even more ready for the cool weather to STAY!!! I LOVE fall!!

No comments: