One hundred years from now
It won't matter who you thought you were,
Who I thought you were,
How much money you had,
What kind of truck you drove,
How many cattle you had,
Or how many bulls you rode,
Nor who yer daddy was,
But it will matter if you knew Jesus.

~unknown

Monday, September 20, 2010

Dilley Dove Hunting Trip

Clint and Landon went to Dilley with Garrett and Kyndall for a dove hunting trip. They met Randy (Clint's dad) and some of his friends. They left on Thursday afternoon and came back yesterday afternoon. I missed them so much! I've never gone that long without my sweet little Landon, but I survived. Clint said they had the best trip ever and had a ton of fun. I sent my old camera with him to take pics for me since "big" girls weren't invited. He actually got a lot of pics for me. Here are a few of the pics from their trip, and I put over 150 on snapfish. I also have several he sent me on the phone I need to put on the computer as well as pics of what he brought me back from the trip .

My handsome little hunter

Landon tracked down the dove and supposedly helped clean them too...gross!! I don't really enjoy hearing my little boy saying "I pulled the head off"

Kyndall carried this one around a while as a pet, it was still alive.

Clint with Landon and Kyndall

Garrett and Kyndall

Landon was walking and slipped and fell in a mud puddle and then it was ON!! Landon and Kyndall took it upon themselves to play in the mud!

Look at that dirty ol' boy!!!
Those clothes were hosed off in the drive way and then washed twice in the washer to get clean!!

all you can see are Kyndalls blue eyes!!

Landon and his Pawpaw after playing in the mud

Clint, Landon and Kyndall, looks like the really enjoyed their hunting/mud playing trip!!

Clint and Randy...three generations of Deason boys were on this trip..sounds like trouble to me :)

No comments: