One hundred years from now
It won't matter who you thought you were,
Who I thought you were,
How much money you had,
What kind of truck you drove,
How many cattle you had,
Or how many bulls you rode,
Nor who yer daddy was,
But it will matter if you knew Jesus.

~unknown

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Indoor Halloween Decorations

I usually put out all the same decorations for Halloween every year. I made a wreath several years back and some foam pumpkin decorations too. This year I made a few extra decorations and changed up the way I used some. The best part is I only had to spend about $3 to do it.


I made some mummies out of old baby formula cans I had saved. I randomly find uses for them:) I spent 97 cents on 12 wiggly eyes and $2 on 4 rolls of crepe paper making them...what a deal! I think they are too cute. All the boys think they are ghosts, but the girls..the smart ones...say mummies. :)

These skulls were yard lights, but I pulled the sticks out of them and used them inside this year.


I made some fluffy spiders out of black yarn (from some of my Mama's supplies) and pipe cleaners. I never could find any green or orange buttons to use for eyes, so I just did without them.

I found these free Happy Halloween printables on another blog so I printed them, added them to a bigger green circle I cut with my cricut and hung them with some polka dot ribbon I already had.

The mantle all Halloween-ey!
Pretty Cute!
Below: We also have a tall vase full of skeleton heads with green and black spider webs
Now I need to decide what I want to do on the front porch and get started on that!!