One hundred years from now
It won't matter who you thought you were,
Who I thought you were,
How much money you had,
What kind of truck you drove,
How many cattle you had,
Or how many bulls you rode,
Nor who yer daddy was,
But it will matter if you knew Jesus.

~unknown

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Garters For Homecoming 2010

I made Cora a mum for Homecoming for her Kindergarten and first grade year, and Jakson a garter last year. This year, second grade, Cora found out that the cheer leaders are wearing garters instead of mums, so that is what she wanted.

I went to Comanche on Thursday when my boys left for their hunting trip {I MISS them!!} and stayed there til this afternoon. While the kids were at school on Friday I made their garters for them. We went to Abilene Friday night to get some supplies, and I had some left overs too. I think they turned out pretty good. I didn't make all the ones I did last year for all of Heathers co-workers, but I did make one extra for a relative of Rachel, the Nurse Practiotioner Heather works for.

Homecoming is next week, the 24th for Comanche, but they took pics with them on for me this friday before the game.

Cora

Jakson

the garter for Hannah

No comments: