One hundred years from now
It won't matter who you thought you were,
Who I thought you were,
How much money you had,
What kind of truck you drove,
How many cattle you had,
Or how many bulls you rode,
Nor who yer daddy was,
But it will matter if you knew Jesus.

~unknown

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Menu/Calendar/To Do

I make to do lists for my to do lists, and have calendars for everything, and I'm also CrAzY about crafts, and obcessive about following certain blogs. Therefore, I found this! I'm bad and can't quite remember which blog I found it on...which is bad... I MUST give them credit, I did NOT design this. They posted the link to it for FREE!! But either way, I found it and I LOVE it. I had it printed through Snapfish for like $6.99, and put it in a basic 11x14 poster frame I found at Michales for about $6.99 as well. I strung some twine that I have and use for EVERYTHING through one of the hooks and hung it from the outside of our pantry door...easy access!! I think it will work great for our meal planning and the "big" things during each month that I need Clint to remember,{I marked the weekends that we have Kylee, and underlined the dates that I work} and it has his "honey do list" too...maybe..Yea right! I'm my own "honey". If I want something done I do it myself. :) But either way, we share cooking duties, and if the menu is planned he knows where to start until I get home.

"The Big Picture"

Calendar


Menu

To Do List
Now off to get all the fixin's gathered for those fajitas!!!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need mine! Although, right now I'm the only one that knows whats going on. During football season its only football for Brandon, nothing else!!

Bar 7 Ranch said...

I love it!! I gotta do it too!

The Deason's said...

It printed nicely. And I was glad I was able to find a basic frame reasonably priced. I'm liking it so far!