One hundred years from now
It won't matter who you thought you were,
Who I thought you were,
How much money you had,
What kind of truck you drove,
How many cattle you had,
Or how many bulls you rode,
Nor who yer daddy was,
But it will matter if you knew Jesus.

~unknown

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Deason Snowman Family

Landon and I did a little crafting today. I saw this online somewhere and decided it would be fun for us to do together. I gathered some paint I had stored at Pappo's house to do it with. I only thought I had white paint, come to find out it was fabric medium, so it wasn't as white and snowy as I wanted it to be once it dried. But, I think it is still too cute.

I painted his hand, and stamped it to some brown paper I have.

Then I distracted him with some paint markers, and scissors while I finished creating the Deason Snowman Family

He loves "cutting stuff in half"
This is Landon's finished Materpiece

and Landon's Hand Print Deason Family of Snowmen
{Kylee, Daddy, Mama, and Landon}





1 comment:

heydoo said...

cute cute. we missed craft night at rachel's on monday