One hundred years from now
It won't matter who you thought you were,
Who I thought you were,
How much money you had,
What kind of truck you drove,
How many cattle you had,
Or how many bulls you rode,
Nor who yer daddy was,
But it will matter if you knew Jesus.

~unknown

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Santa Got Caught!!!

"Santa" went shopping today with Pappo today and just put everything upstairs because "he" was too tired to mess with it when "he" got home. Landon ended up following Mama upstairs when she went to file some bills and he discovered some of the presents. He found one that was meant to be a joint gift for him and his Daddy. It's a deer hunting game. He saw it and said "I want to hunt some deers" I told him it wasn't for him, but he wouldn't take that. Clint talked me into letting him have it now....mostly because he wanted to play too. :) Oh well, one less he gets to open and they already had a lot of fun playing it tonight. Clint started to get a little angry when Landon was doing better than him. :)!!

Look what I found upstairs!!!




Patiently waiting for Miles to get it all ready while Daddy talked to DISH Newtork and tried to figure out while the NFR wasn't showing


Landon and Daddy shooting the deer! Good practice I guess


Landon also decided tonight that it was ok to wear some more of my Christmas decorations. He looked cute though, with his little Sponge Bob hiney showing!


Santa really needs to be a little more careful about hiding the presents til they get wrapped!!!




No comments: