One hundred years from now
It won't matter who you thought you were,
Who I thought you were,
How much money you had,
What kind of truck you drove,
How many cattle you had,
Or how many bulls you rode,
Nor who yer daddy was,
But it will matter if you knew Jesus.

~unknown

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Hill Country Christmas Lights

Friday night (12-10-10) Clint and I took Landon to Marble Falls and Johnson City to see the Christmas lights. Grandma also came from Houston to join us. The lights were amazing! WAY worth the drive in my opinion. We stopped in Marble Falls first and went through the walkway of lights along Lake Marble Falls. Then we went on to Johnson City to see the Perdenales Building and court house. The lights at PEC were worth the drive themselves. We also went on a carriage ride around the streets to see the lights. Santa was there, and of course Landon wasn't too sure of him as usual. We all had to take our pic with him. :) I LOVE Christmas lights. We go to BLORA every year too so hopefully I can convince Clint to go again this year.

{ SEE ALL 177 PICS OF OUR TRIP ON SNAPFISH!}



























No comments: