One hundred years from now
It won't matter who you thought you were,
Who I thought you were,
How much money you had,
What kind of truck you drove,
How many cattle you had,
Or how many bulls you rode,
Nor who yer daddy was,
But it will matter if you knew Jesus.

~unknown

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Dec. 1...and Christmas Cards are ready for the mail...

Today is Dec 1 and I have all my cards ready for the mail...all I have to do is put the family picure in them and buy the stamps. I also have all the cards ready for the "post office" at chruch. I made both sets this year.


The family cards are black with red and green glitter scallped circles with a whitee circle stamped with a green paisley tree.

The wording is stamped in white on the inside

The cards for church are white with the same green paisley tree and red paisley heards stamped on it

I stamped the same saying on the inside, but in red this time


I am still doing some decorating in the house...and nagging Clint to hang my lights on the house. We will see what we get done in the next few days. The tree looks great and Landon loves turning the lights on for me....even though its on a timer. I just LOVE how excited he was to help me this year.

No comments: