One hundred years from now
It won't matter who you thought you were,
Who I thought you were,
How much money you had,
What kind of truck you drove,
How many cattle you had,
Or how many bulls you rode,
Nor who yer daddy was,
But it will matter if you knew Jesus.

~unknown

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Gingerbread Cookies

Today Landon and I made gingerbread cookies. Pappo helped us too. I was lazy and bought the premade dough though. They still taste yummy! We made gingerbread men, women and stars, and decorated them with icing.

Landon helped roll the dough

and cut the shapes





he also helped decorate them





Hopefully he enjoys eating them as much as he did making them because I really DON'T need to be the one that eats them all. All this holiday food is hard to say no to. And I have seen recipes for several things I want to try so I'm really going to have to quit with the excuse making when it comes to exercising!!

No comments: