One hundred years from now
It won't matter who you thought you were,
Who I thought you were,
How much money you had,
What kind of truck you drove,
How many cattle you had,
Or how many bulls you rode,
Nor who yer daddy was,
But it will matter if you knew Jesus.

~unknown

Friday, December 17, 2010

Santa Sent Video Emails To Landon and Kylee!!

Today after picking Kylee up for Christmas Break I got home and checked emails..and guess what....Santa had emailed both of the kids!! He sent them a video from the North Pole. They loved them. Santa knew everything about them and what they are wishing for this Christmas. Even Kylee's 1,000 strawberries!!
Email Video to Kylee from Santa

Email Video to Landon from Santa

Watching their videos

They were eating brownie covered Oreos, notice Landon's front teeth are black :)
They each watched their video three of four times
(and I did finally realize I could put them in full screen...duh!)


Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas....ALL the way from the North Pole!!!
{thanks Erika ;)}

No comments: