One hundred years from now
It won't matter who you thought you were,
Who I thought you were,
How much money you had,
What kind of truck you drove,
How many cattle you had,
Or how many bulls you rode,
Nor who yer daddy was,
But it will matter if you knew Jesus.

~unknown

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Making Party Decorations

I have been working on Landon's 3rd birthday party decorations, but had to take a break to make Jakson's 4th and a Sweet 16 party for the daughter of a lady my sister works with. Jaks is having a Cleveland Browns party of course, and the girl (her name is Tiffany) chose black, blue, silver and zebra and stars for her Sweet 16 party. Here is what I have for them so far...not the greates pics of them, but you get the idea.


cupcake toppers are for cupcakes for school, he wants a cake for his party Saturday so Aunt Yaya is in charge of that....

Tiffany chose the colors she wanted and I just went from there.





The smaller ones will be used as balloon weights, and the tall one will likely hold a vase of flowers. {recycled formula cans...I saved a million and I am about out now}

No comments: