One hundred years from now
It won't matter who you thought you were,
Who I thought you were,
How much money you had,
What kind of truck you drove,
How many cattle you had,
Or how many bulls you rode,
Nor who yer daddy was,
But it will matter if you knew Jesus.

~unknown

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Jakson's 4th Birthday Party

Jakson turned 4 on December 3 and celebrated the next day with a Cleveland Browns Party.

Heather and I made him a banner

and I made some 4's and Browns Helmets for the Hershey's Kisses. I bunched them out and Heather put them on.

The Goody Boxes with candy, gum, silly bands, a football, and a multi colored pen

Jak's Dawg Pound Cake that Aunt Yaya made

The Birthday Boy!!

with his Mama and Daddy

all Partied Out!!!
Happy 4th Birthday Jakson Ryder Franklin!!!!

1 comment:

heydoo said...

Jaks had tons of fun at the party. Thanks for all the help with the decor etc.