One hundred years from now
It won't matter who you thought you were,
Who I thought you were,
How much money you had,
What kind of truck you drove,
How many cattle you had,
Or how many bulls you rode,
Nor who yer daddy was,
But it will matter if you knew Jesus.

~unknown

Saturday, October 15, 2011

It's ALL About The CANDY!!

UUUGGGHHH! I am DISGUSTED with fighting with Blogger!!
This is Kylee as a Dracula with her other brother, Clancy, as the Lone Ranger at our Halloween Party.
I have always wanted to have a Halloween party. I decided this year was as good as any to have one. I made an invite, invited some of our friends, bought LOTS of candy, made cup cakes, planned a few crafts and games and made some food and made it HAPPEN!
The kids all came in their costumes and we had LOTS of FUN!!
I think 12 of the kids we invited showed up with their parents and we all had some Halloween Fun!
Above is a picture of the table that had ALL the candy and cupcakes on it.
The rest are some pics from the party in NO PARTICULAR ORDER because I DON'T feel like FIGHTING with Blogger any longer!!
These little ghost goody bags had little maze games, parachute halloween guys, finger puppets. spider rings, and halloween play-dough.
ghost smores
ghoul aid, with orange and grape kool-aid
Mummy Dogs
Landon with is Vampire Pumpkin he made.
A {PARTIAL} Group Pic, I think there were 5 more kids that came to the party
my nephew Pierson
nephew Jakson as a Mummy
Caleb at Batman
(a friend since Kindergarten's son)
nephew Parker as Frankenstein
(Transformer Bumble Bee costume still in the works)
Greyson and Bailey
(friends from our church)

Me and My TWIN Heather AKA Oggy & Heydoo
{we came as twins to the party :)}
My ONLY niece Cora as a Hippy
My friend Kristens baby girl Johnnie Linn as a Black Kitty

My nephew Jakson as a Mummy
My sweet liitle man as a Ninja, or in his eyes a Power Ranger
Zeb as Thor

No comments: