Kylee has accepted God into her life and showed her faith through baptism. Her baptism was Sunday 10.30.11. We are all so proud of her. We all attended church with her, had lunch and then went down to the river for the highlight of the day. :) I only got a few pictures, I wasn't able to position myself good in the crowd of people there to support all of their children on this important day. Monday, October 31, 2011
Kylee's Baptism
Kylee has accepted God into her life and showed her faith through baptism. Her baptism was Sunday 10.30.11. We are all so proud of her. We all attended church with her, had lunch and then went down to the river for the highlight of the day. :) I only got a few pictures, I wasn't able to position myself good in the crowd of people there to support all of their children on this important day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment