One hundred years from now
It won't matter who you thought you were,
Who I thought you were,
How much money you had,
What kind of truck you drove,
How many cattle you had,
Or how many bulls you rode,
Nor who yer daddy was,
But it will matter if you knew Jesus.

~unknown

Monday, October 10, 2011

Sandra Jo's Engagement Ring

Sandra Jo got engaged over the weekend. She came today to tell me the news.
She wanted to take a few pics of {just} her ring to show everyone.
{she didn't want her face in them :)}
I was happy to take a few really quick ones so she could have one to send people.
It was a spur of the moment thing, so I didn't have any ideas in mind of what to do, but here is what we came up with.
We will be doing more pics later.:)!







No comments: