Tonight I helped Landon write his "Official Letter to Santa" He told me what he would like to get and I wrote it down for him. He listed all the toys he saw at Target and Cavender's the other day while shopping for Jakson's birthay that he wanted. He also wants some new boots, silly straws, workin' jeans, and some candy. Santa shouldn't have too much trouble deciding what to bring Landon this year.Monday, December 5, 2011
Dear Santa
Tonight I helped Landon write his "Official Letter to Santa" He told me what he would like to get and I wrote it down for him. He listed all the toys he saw at Target and Cavender's the other day while shopping for Jakson's birthay that he wanted. He also wants some new boots, silly straws, workin' jeans, and some candy. Santa shouldn't have too much trouble deciding what to bring Landon this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment