One hundred years from now
It won't matter who you thought you were,
Who I thought you were,
How much money you had,
What kind of truck you drove,
How many cattle you had,
Or how many bulls you rode,
Nor who yer daddy was,
But it will matter if you knew Jesus.

~unknown

Sunday, December 25, 2011

I've Got Proof Santa Was Here :)

I have several items of proof that Santa was in our house Chirstmas Eve night.
1. He ate most of the cookies we left out, and drank the milk.
2. He left lots of presents under our tree
3. He filled the stockings with lots of goodies
But, the best proof I have is a PICTURE of Santa himself in front our our tree eating a cookie. :)
We put the proof with Landon's stocking so that he would know as soon as he got up and went to his stocking that Santa had come.
Now thats good proof! :)
I caught Santa!

No comments: