One hundred years from now
It won't matter who you thought you were,
Who I thought you were,
How much money you had,
What kind of truck you drove,
How many cattle you had,
Or how many bulls you rode,
Nor who yer daddy was,
But it will matter if you knew Jesus.

~unknown

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Reindeer Food is Ready

Tonight I prepared the bags of reindeer food for the kids to sprinkle in the yard on Chirstmas Eve. I had originally made my own tag that I was much happier with,{it was much cuter in my opinion} until I printed it. The font I chose didn't print well so I gave in and used a premade one I found online.
The little bags are filled with oatmeal, white sugar, and red and green sugar crystals.
(I read online its best to use the sugar crystals instead of craft glitter because using craft glittter can harm birds and other small animals and we certainly dont't want to harm others while feeding Rudolph and the rest of the gang)
We are ready to sprinkle the reindeer food in the lawn on Chirstmas Eve night so that Santa can easily find our house. :)

No comments: