One hundred years from now
It won't matter who you thought you were,
Who I thought you were,
How much money you had,
What kind of truck you drove,
How many cattle you had,
Or how many bulls you rode,
Nor who yer daddy was,
But it will matter if you knew Jesus.

~unknown

Monday, December 19, 2011

WILD, WILD Boys!

Clint and I left Landon at Pappo's house with him and Heydoo Sunday so that he could play with Jakson and Cora while we started/finished up our Christmas shopping.
Jakson got a skate board at the Montgomery Family Christmas on Saturday and they played on it Saturday night and on Sunday after church while we were gone. Heather went out to check on them, and this is what she found. Those boys were going down the slide, on the skate board! They are wild, and have NO fear.
Oh to be 4 and 5 years old again!
They were having a blast and actually thought it was ok to be doing that. And I guess Heydoo thought it was too, long enough for her to get pictures to show me what I was missing. :)
Look at their excitement! :) I just love those boys! And all their wild boy activities!

No comments: