One hundred years from now
It won't matter who you thought you were,
Who I thought you were,
How much money you had,
What kind of truck you drove,
How many cattle you had,
Or how many bulls you rode,
Nor who yer daddy was,
But it will matter if you knew Jesus.

~unknown

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Thumb Print Reindeer

{I tried and tried to get these darn pics to rotate, but it would NOT cooperate}
Landon and I made an ornament for our tree today. We put our thumb print on a regular glass ornament that was already on the tree and I made them into reindeer. When Daddy go home, we made him do his. Now we just have to get Kylee's on there. Isn't it cute!?
And it was free because I had everything at home already. I used a staz-on ink pad and magic markers. :)
I am looking forward to the many ornaments Landon will make throughout the years.

No comments: