When Landon was born I started his Christmas ornament collection. My goal is to get him one every year that kind of goes with what he is interested in at the time. His first Christmas he got two because I couldn't make a choice between the two. I found the boot at a mall stand and then found the Baby Elmer First Christmas one in a catalog and had to order it.

For his second Christmas I dound Elmer on a tractor. He was very into tractors and was going to be having a tractor second birthday party. Too bad the tractor wasn't John Deere green.
His third Christmas he was all about Toy Story so we of course had to find a Woody ornament.
This year, his fourth Christmas was a little bit harder to decide on. He rode his first sheep this year so I was hoping to find one related to mutton bustin'. That required more time than I wanted to put into it so I asked what he would like. First he wanted Iron Man, then agreed to Spider Man (his 4th birthday next month is going to be Spider Man) Then he decided on Lightening Mcqueen. He has had a lot of "favorite" characters this year, but since he went to the movie theater for the first time and saw Cars2 I think that a McQueen ornament is very fitting for the year.

For his second Christmas I dound Elmer on a tractor. He was very into tractors and was going to be having a tractor second birthday party. Too bad the tractor wasn't John Deere green.
His third Christmas he was all about Toy Story so we of course had to find a Woody ornament.


No comments:
Post a Comment