One hundred years from now
It won't matter who you thought you were,
Who I thought you were,
How much money you had,
What kind of truck you drove,
How many cattle you had,
Or how many bulls you rode,
Nor who yer daddy was,
But it will matter if you knew Jesus.

~unknown

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Feeding the Reindeer, and Santa

After an afternoon of bowling on Christmas Eve, and an evening of movie watching, it was time to feed the reindeer and set out cookies and milk for Santa.
It has been cold and rainy all day so Landon ended up shaking all the food out of the bag into one spot instead of sprinkling it inorder to get back in the house quicker for all of us, but it will serve its purpose I am sure. :)

I am certain the red and green sparles will help lead Santa and the reindeer to our house and they will love the food.

This year we left chocolate chip cookies and white milk for Santa. I hope he doesn't mind not getting Dr. Pepper this year like he did last year.
Merry Chirstmas!!

No comments: