One hundred years from now
It won't matter who you thought you were,
Who I thought you were,
How much money you had,
What kind of truck you drove,
How many cattle you had,
Or how many bulls you rode,
Nor who yer daddy was,
But it will matter if you knew Jesus.

~unknown

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Baby Cox Couldn't Wait!!

Kristen's (aka KiKi) due date wasn't until May 20, but this little thing just couldn't wait!! But thats ok..I was ready to know if it was a boy or a girl! :) They have been making every one suffer and wait to find out! But SHE'S HERE!!!

Johnnie Linn Cox arrived last night!!
Born at 9:06 pm
She weighed a "whopping" 4lb and 7oz.
and was 18 1/2 inches.

She's in the NICU right now and all is well for as far as I now. I will be going to see them soon and get some pics posted as soon as I can! :)

1 comment:

Bar 7 Ranch said...

Cool!! Congrats Kristen!