One hundred years from now
It won't matter who you thought you were,
Who I thought you were,
How much money you had,
What kind of truck you drove,
How many cattle you had,
Or how many bulls you rode,
Nor who yer daddy was,
But it will matter if you knew Jesus.

~unknown

Sunday, April 18, 2010

More Pics from the Weekend

Landon is like me, he's gotta have his shades!

Landon and Daddy fishing, I just love my two sweet boys!

Zeb wore his shades too!


Clint taught the boys his way of starting a fire. He uses his torch to get it going, especially when the wood is wet. I guess the welding truck serves more than one purpose!!


As ya'll know, I can only post pics to the blog from my phone, so the million I have on my camera don't get seen until I get them downloaded to Snapfish. I always have to make sure to take a few with my phone even though the quality isn't the greatest so I can share them on our blog. These are the last of the ones on my phone, minus the one of Landon peeing off the back of the boat, it was funny, but...his Daddy gets mad when I share stuff like that! :) I will be sending tons of Snapfish photos asap!!

No comments: