One hundred years from now
It won't matter who you thought you were,
Who I thought you were,
How much money you had,
What kind of truck you drove,
How many cattle you had,
Or how many bulls you rode,
Nor who yer daddy was,
But it will matter if you knew Jesus.

~unknown

Friday, April 2, 2010

An Orchid For Mama

Orchid Corsage
For as long as I can remember my Pappaw got all the girls Orchid Corsages for Easter. I haven't really seen them that much lately, but today when I went to the grocery store I found yellow ones, and these pinkish-purple ones! I was so excited! I got one for my Mama and we will take it to her grave on Easter morning. Easter was always Memaw and Pappaw's favorite, and I remember going there every year with Mama and Daddy to visit for Easter.
I miss you so much Mama (aka Hunny), LOVE YOU!!


No comments: