One hundred years from now
It won't matter who you thought you were,
Who I thought you were,
How much money you had,
What kind of truck you drove,
How many cattle you had,
Or how many bulls you rode,
Nor who yer daddy was,
But it will matter if you knew Jesus.

~unknown

Saturday, April 24, 2010

I'm Workin' This Weekend, While They Have Fun!

I have to work this weekend, so Clint, Landon and Kylee are running around having some fun without me! :) They went to Chuck E Cheese today. It's technically not Landon's FIRST time there, but it's his first time being aware of his surroundings there. He was there when he was about 6 months old for Cora's 5th Birthday Party. Clint said he wasn't very impressed with Chucky the Mouse. I don't really know of a kid that is though. Kylee was scared of him too when she was little. He loved all the games though!
Here's Landon driving the car that takes your pic too.

Landon's Pictiure "Drawing" {notice Clint's hand in the back ground trying to hold his head straigh into the camera}

Kylee's Picture "Drawing"


When they finished at Chuck E Cheese, they came to visit me at work for a little bit. Best of all, the brought me and my co-worker Dawn a milk shake from Chik-fil-a! Yum Yum!! Of course they both had to try out my stethoscope! You can hear all kinds of stuff with that thing! :)





{I have more pics of Chuck E Cheese too that Clint took that I will share on Snapfish next week. All of these are from the cell phone, obviously from the quality}




No comments: