Johnnie Linn is up to 5 pounds now! The bad new is, they did her sleep study on Sunday night and she has to stay a little longer. Her "percentage of periodic breathing" was still too high to go home. They want to watch her a little longer. She's still good on the weight and temp thing and doing good eating though. Hopefully soon! She's so darn cute! I can't wait to take a bunch of pics of her {I know, I know, imagine that :)}Tuesday, April 27, 2010
We've got a 5 POUNDER Now!!
Johnnie Linn is up to 5 pounds now! The bad new is, they did her sleep study on Sunday night and she has to stay a little longer. Her "percentage of periodic breathing" was still too high to go home. They want to watch her a little longer. She's still good on the weight and temp thing and doing good eating though. Hopefully soon! She's so darn cute! I can't wait to take a bunch of pics of her {I know, I know, imagine that :)}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment