One hundred years from now
It won't matter who you thought you were,
Who I thought you were,
How much money you had,
What kind of truck you drove,
How many cattle you had,
Or how many bulls you rode,
Nor who yer daddy was,
But it will matter if you knew Jesus.

~unknown

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Dyeing Easter Eggs-Cowboy Style!

Blue, Brown, Yellow, & Pink Dye

9 Eggs Ready For the Dye With "Stickers" In Place--3 Exploded in the pot while boiling!



After Being Dyed, Ready To Remove "Stickers"


"Stickers" Removed--Cowboy Themed Eggs Completed!


I decided I wanted to dye Easter Eggs with a cowboy/western theme this year. I have an over-active mind at night, when its time to go to bed, and thought about doing it like this.....I cut the shapes out on vinyl with my Cricut and then stuck them to the hard boiled eggs like stickers. I died the eggs with the stickers in place, and then let them dry for a little bit. Once they were dry, I removed the stickers, and this is how they turned out! Pretty cool I thought!! :)


No comments: