One hundred years from now
It won't matter who you thought you were,
Who I thought you were,
How much money you had,
What kind of truck you drove,
How many cattle you had,
Or how many bulls you rode,
Nor who yer daddy was,
But it will matter if you knew Jesus.

~unknown

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Wild Flowers

I can't convince Landon that picking Blue Bonnets is a No-No!! Or Kylee for that matter!
Indian Paint Brush-Yellow with Pink Tips

Indian Paint Brush-Pink



Indian Paint Brush-Pink


At Bible Study this afternoon I notcied that the wild flowers are really starting to bloom in the yard around the chruch and fellowship hall. Brother Roy scattered seeds from all different wild flowers he got from when he worked for the state. I never knew there were so many types of Indian Paint Brushes--they aren't all red. There are yellow ones, white ones, pink ones, light pink with darker pink tips. They are really starting to look pretty out there.
I am still on a mission to get pictures in the blue bonnets. I found an awesome field here in town close to the house that is full of blue and red--beautiful--but I can't seem to get the cooperation that is needed. Clint doesn't feel "picture worthy today", whatever that means, and Kylee just wants to look at them, she "never said she wanted to take her picture in them." It may just end up being me and Landon if I don't get some cooperation. :(
In case Brother Roy sees this--Landon DID NOT pick one of your blue bonnets, it was at the creek! :)
Enjoy the Wild Flowers while the last!!


Indian Paint Brush-Yellow





No comments: