One hundred years from now
It won't matter who you thought you were,
Who I thought you were,
How much money you had,
What kind of truck you drove,
How many cattle you had,
Or how many bulls you rode,
Nor who yer daddy was,
But it will matter if you knew Jesus.

~unknown

Friday, April 23, 2010

Hair Ties for "My" Girls

Red, Black, and Zebra for Cora's T-Ball
(her team is the Lugnuts)

Light Pink, John Deere Green, and Zebra Kylee's for T-Ball

Hot Pink, Black, and Multi Color Peace Signs


Black, White and Zebra, because "Zebra" is a color, and will match anything! :)


I decided to make Cora and Kylee hair ties that will match their T-Ball T-shirts, and found a couple other ribbons that I liked, so I made a few more. These are what I have for each of them so far. I am gonna see about doing a few more if they like/approve of these. :)
I always get myself into too many projects, and wonder why I never feel like I accomplish anything, but the crafts are fun so I do them anyway. If I could only get myself to get caught up on Landon's scrapbook. He turned 2, and I started getting behind.



3 comments:

Bar 7 Ranch said...

OOOOOOO!!! I love them!! Ive been meaning to get some ribbon for her hair! She will LOVE it!!!

The Deason's said...

I hope so!! I added a little zebra print to her tball one too b/c zebra mathces everything--right?:0)

Bar 7 Ranch said...

OF COURSE!