One hundred years from now
It won't matter who you thought you were,
Who I thought you were,
How much money you had,
What kind of truck you drove,
How many cattle you had,
Or how many bulls you rode,
Nor who yer daddy was,
But it will matter if you knew Jesus.

~unknown

Friday, April 9, 2010

Doin' Some Yard Work

Landon had his mower, his trailer and is weed-eater,
ready to do some yard work with Pappo!

Landon and Parker "helped" Pappo mow

Fighting one minute, and best buds the next, these two are hilarious together!


Daddy (Pappo) was mowing today so Landon and I went and played with Parker while he got that done. The boys played, got tired, and got in a fight so we put them down for a nap and went on to our next project--planting the garden. We planted yellow squash, zucchini, white squash, black eyed peas, green beans, cucumbers, radishes, lettuce, and okra. He already had his potatoes, and tomatoes planted, and peppers too. I am so ready for some fried yellow squash!! Yum Yum!! After the garden was done, I went on to mow our yard while Landon finished up his nap and played some more with Parker. Now I just have to get Clint to weed-eat. Welcome Spring!!


No comments: