One hundred years from now
It won't matter who you thought you were,
Who I thought you were,
How much money you had,
What kind of truck you drove,
How many cattle you had,
Or how many bulls you rode,
Nor who yer daddy was,
But it will matter if you knew Jesus.

~unknown

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Preparing for VBS!

Horse Name Tags--Aren't they CUTE!!??

Sandra Jo and I are teaching the 4yr olds this summer at VBS and we are starting to get all of our stuff together. It has a cowboy/western theme this year and we have ordered a ton of stuff. We got a lot of it in already and started today with preparing some of it. These are the horse name tags we put together for our kids today. I think they are so cute!! I will try to post pics of some of the other stuff we got too. It's all so cute! I want some of it for my one use! :)

No comments: