One hundred years from now
It won't matter who you thought you were,
Who I thought you were,
How much money you had,
What kind of truck you drove,
How many cattle you had,
Or how many bulls you rode,
Nor who yer daddy was,
But it will matter if you knew Jesus.

~unknown

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

BUSY, Busy, Busy...

Yard Work for Mama and Daddy, Playing in the mud for Landon


Landon and Daddy had a flat on the camper coming home from the lake. Landon had to help Daddy and Pappo fix it.

Landon wasn't too sure at all about the cotton candy Pappo got him. The texture caught him off guard. Now Clint thinks we should give Pop Rocks a shot....he's so mean!


I got to feed Johnnie Linn on Monday night!


Tuesday morning {4-19} Johhnie Linn is out of the warmer and in an open crib! {notice the tint of red hair, we are gonna have our hands full with two of them running around! }



Whew, its been a busy few days!!! We went to the lake this weekend as well as the playday. We had quite a bit of troble with this trip. The boat broke down, Clint tried to fix it and dropped the spark plug in the lake. They had a flat on the camper coming home. You name it, it seemed like it happened. Bad luck has been following Clint lately. I told Clint it's because I/We skipped chruch to stay at the lake another day.
I have been going back and forth with Kristen every morning and some evenings to see Johnnie Linn. She has gained some weight, and is out of the warmer. She is in an open crib now and nursing and bottle feeding well, so if she maintains on weight, temp., and eating, they are thinking she may get to go home by this weekend. :)
We did yard work again today! This rain made it grow like crazy, and it gave Landon ample opportunity to play in the mud.
I am still working on getting all my pics down loaded to Snapfish to send out! I probably have three or four more sets to send after the ones I sent on Sunday :) I will try to get that done, along with all the laundry, house cleaning, bill paying....:) So maybe since I have so much to get done I'm lucky I got cancelled from work again today...WITHOUT pay!?!?!?




No comments: