One hundred years from now
It won't matter who you thought you were,
Who I thought you were,
How much money you had,
What kind of truck you drove,
How many cattle you had,
Or how many bulls you rode,
Nor who yer daddy was,
But it will matter if you knew Jesus.

~unknown

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

CTBRA 6--Belton, TX

Kylee on Smash {the lighting is bad in there, so theer is a lot of "noise" on the pics}

Kylee with her ribbon, {and TOO much of MiMis lipstick on}


Landon with his trophy {of course one pic had to mess up while loading!}

He looks like TROUBLE to me!! What do you think??

TROUBLE, but SO CUTE I can't stand it!!! :)

We went to CTBRA #6 of 10 that we have to attend. I went to a baby shower first for my sister in law Laura, but I left there thinking I could make it in time to take pics and try out the zoom there. I was one exit away from the Expo when Clint called and said that Landon just ran. :( But I did make it in time to get pics of Kylee running Smash, and Landon with his trophy.






No comments: