One hundred years from now
It won't matter who you thought you were,
Who I thought you were,
How much money you had,
What kind of truck you drove,
How many cattle you had,
Or how many bulls you rode,
Nor who yer daddy was,
But it will matter if you knew Jesus.

~unknown

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Happy 4th Anniversary To Us!!!

Here are some pictures from our Wedding Day on May 20, 2006. These are just a few random ones that I still had on my computer. All of the pics are on my external hard drive for safe keeping....or at least I hope they are....now I'm letting my OCD get the best of me! (I'm not sure why the first few displayed so small)



The Wedding Party


Clint and Kylee, probably discussing how bloomin' hot it was :)

Our First Dance, to God Bless The Broken Road by Rascal Flats


Today Clint and I celebrated our 4th Wedding Anniversary. It's been a great 4 years, with its ups and downs, but what marriage doesn't have rough spells. I pray for many more years to come, and that they only get better with time.
We stayed at home and I made us dinner and we celebrated with what the love of this marriage gave us....our sweet Landon Spur!
{dinner post to follow :)}

No comments: