One hundred years from now
It won't matter who you thought you were,
Who I thought you were,
How much money you had,
What kind of truck you drove,
How many cattle you had,
Or how many bulls you rode,
Nor who yer daddy was,
But it will matter if you knew Jesus.

~unknown

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

YUMMY Yummy Yummy...EASY Peach Cobbler For My TUMMY Tummy Tummy!!!

The Ingredients

Pour the peaches in a 9x13 pan

Sprinkle the yellow cake mix evenly over the peaches

Arrange the 16 pats of butter evenly {I know I have 18:)}

Sprinkle with 1 cup brown sugar

Looks good from this angle!!

Looks good from this angle too!! Half way done!
{Some how the final pic with it all baked got deleted! SORRY!! :( }

There MUST be a pic of my Handsome Man too!!


This was VERY easy to make and was VERY yummy too!! You should try it!

Ingredients:

24.5 oz jar of sliced peaches, in lite syrup
1 pkg yellow cake mix
1 stick butter, cut into 16 slices
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup chopped walnuts {I didn't use}

Preheat oven to 350*
Layer all ingredients in a 13x9 pan in order starting with the peaches

Bake for ~40 minutes, or until done.

No comments: