One hundred years from now
It won't matter who you thought you were,
Who I thought you were,
How much money you had,
What kind of truck you drove,
How many cattle you had,
Or how many bulls you rode,
Nor who yer daddy was,
But it will matter if you knew Jesus.

~unknown

Thursday, May 27, 2010

My HEALTHY Lunch--"Bento" Bowl

Heather bought me this really cool bowl so that I can take healthy salads to work with me for lunch. It has a tray that you place in the freezer and then put your toppings for your salad in and then your dressing cup sits in the middle. It fits as a lid to the salad, and there is a lid for the entire bowl. Its really handy, all in one, NO waste!!
Bowl filled with Romaine Lettuce and carrots


I MUST have cheese!!

My toppings in the frozen tray--boiled egg, cherry tomatoes and sliced ham
{this tray is perfect for the toppings that are a little "wet" so you don't get your lettuce soggy}
{or even put your salad together and use the tray for fresh fruit as dessert}

The cup hold LOTS of Ranch Dressing--another MUST for my salad :)

The tray fits on top of the bowl, its previously frozen so it all keeps cool...no need for refrigeration once I get to work.

All ready to pack and take to work for a yummy, healthy lunch

Heather bought mine at a store where she lives, but I found them online at http://www.coolgearinc.com/ and there are some other neat, similar items at http://www.fit-fresh.com/





1 comment:

Bar 7 Ranch said...

Man!! You just inspired me!! I have the salad shaker and the cereal chiller from fresh fit. I need to dig them out and see what i can come up with!!! Good Job!