One hundred years from now
It won't matter who you thought you were,
Who I thought you were,
How much money you had,
What kind of truck you drove,
How many cattle you had,
Or how many bulls you rode,
Nor who yer daddy was,
But it will matter if you knew Jesus.

~unknown

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day 2010--A Scavenger Hunt!!

I was getting ready for church and Landon brought me this card, smiling ear to ear, saying "I draw it" So sweet!!


Inside the card, Landon and Daddy traced Landons hand and put that I had to follow the clues to my Mother's Day gifts!--yes! more than one gift!



The first clue, led me to the couch, with a second clue.

The second clue, led to me a laptop desk. I can use my computer on the couch or bed while Clint watches t.v. and we can "be together" The third clue was attached to it.



The third clue, led me to the bathroom cabinet, where the fourth clue was at.

The fourth clue said, "Landon doesn't sleep here" So knew it was Landons room and bed. Landon followed me in there and said "Landon's room a mess!" He had scattered every tractor and tool already, and it was only about 930 am.
I found this under his bed...a TRIPOD for my camera!! With the fifth clue attached.



The fifth clue said I would use these to slide across the dance floor, so I went to my boots in my closet, where yet another clue was.


The sixth clue told me to go to the stack of blankets in the living room
with a note that had 3 "coupons" for picture days that I am able to use between now and May 2011.

My three coupons


And I found this in the blankets!! A ZOOM for my camera!!!!!! It is totally awesome!! I said "woohooo" and now every time I get the camera out Landon hollers "woohoo"! It's cute!
This thing is the best! I stood in the kitchen and zoomed out the back door to the house behind us and took a pic of their trash can at the road!! I can't wait to use my three coupons!! My two boys are in trouble now!! And Kylee is too!! She thought she didn't like taking pictures before. There is gonna be some major picture taking now! Now I can sneak up on them from far away and zoom in on them too!! :)
Sometimes Clint can be so sweet, and it almost makes up for the times when hes not! :)
Being a Mama is the GREATEST thing ever!! Landon makes everyday so special!!

This picture of me and Landon was taken before church by Clint, And I got Clint to go to church with me too!!

They made gifts at chruch for Mother's Day too. This is what I got from Landon this year. He didn't want to open his hand up, but it still turned out so way very cute!!!

We took these flowers out to Mama's grave after church and lunch. I hope I am half the Mama to Landon that my Mama was to me. I love her so much and miss her so much everyday!! You don't know what being a Mama means until you become and lose yours.
















No comments: