Temple Air Show- Friday 4-30-10
The Stunt Show part of the air show was really neat! Landon kept saying, "Ooh NEAT Mama!"
It was so cute seeing him excited about them. He likes looking for planes and "hellicockillers" (helicopters) in the sky when we are playing outside.
The planes did all kinds of neat tricks, spinning and stuff. It was really neat to see.
When it got dark they had a show where a plane threw fire works out the back side of it and they also did a regular fireworks show. They were really pretty and it was neat getting so see them up so close. Landon and Kylee really enjoyed watching them. "Oooh Pretty" was the most common remark heard during the fireworks. :)
Kylee watched the fireworks with 3D glasses on!


We traded weekends with Erika this weekend for Mother's Day weekend and when we went to get Kylee she was saying she wanted to go to the air show. Clint told her no at first because it was $15 each to get it. And I told her we couldn't because I didn't have my camera with me. Well, we broke down and agreed that we would only spend $30 for getting in. We FIRST had to go to Target to get cash and OF COURSE some disposable cameras so I could take pics. We went to the air show and had a lot of fun, though it was NOT a $30 trip, try more like $100 with the food and the games they "have" to play, but I guess they are only kids once. It's fun to see them have fun. I took these pictures with my phone, which I think turned out pretty good considering the distance and the darkness of the time of day during the fireworks. I took two disposable cameras {actually probably 1.5 because Landon kept pressing the button and winding the camera} full of pics that I need to get developed next week and see how they turned out. I'm sure they aren't near what they would be with the trusty new Canon, but they will be better than not having any pics of the occasion at all. {now I just need a zoom for my camera and to take it EVERYWHERE we go since our plans change so often! :)}


1 comment:
Got to see Kaboinks!!
Post a Comment