Clint turned 30 so now he is officially OLD like me. He thinks I'm "old" because I am 5 months older than him. We didn't do too much to celebrate really. We went over to Pappo's house for fried shrimp, boiled shrimp, french fries, corn on the cob, fried pickles and fried oysters for those who like them. Heather and Cora suprised Clint with an Oreo Ice Cream Cake that was really good. I think he has a new favorite cake now. :) I didn't take my camera because I didn't plan on a photo op. so I took these with my phone (notice the POOR quality)
Landon patiently waited for his piece of cake. All the kids were excited about it.
Cora with her Uncle Clint.
Singing Happy Birthday. {Parker is on the other side of the table, READY for cake.}
Parker enjoying his piece of Oreo Ice Cream Cake
The kids also roasted marshmallow on the fish fryer flame. Cora and Jakson LOVE roasted marshmallow, and Parker and Landon just wanted to do it because it looked fun I think.
Jakson getting ready to roast his marshmallow
Parker concentrated very hard on getting his perfect. Though I don't think he ever ate it.





No comments:
Post a Comment