One hundred years from now
It won't matter who you thought you were,
Who I thought you were,
How much money you had,
What kind of truck you drove,
How many cattle you had,
Or how many bulls you rode,
Nor who yer daddy was,
But it will matter if you knew Jesus.

~unknown

Monday, May 31, 2010

The Things Boys Do

Clint and Landon went Shootin' Turtles in MiMi's tank today. Landon had his play gun, but of course Daddy let him shoot the 22 for his first time, with his help of course. We have strict rules about guns, so Landon knows not to touch anything wihtout Daddy being around.

Loading his gun. His doesn't open, so he was putting bullets in the holes where is gun is screwed together. It's so funny how he "makes things work" for himself.

Waiting on Daddy and Johnny to load their guns

Waitin' for one to pop up out of the water



Sitting with Daddy, watching for turtles


Landon's turn with Daddy helping him out
I'm not sure how many they acutally hit. I think they did more turtle scaring than turtle shooting :)





No comments: