One hundred years from now
It won't matter who you thought you were,
Who I thought you were,
How much money you had,
What kind of truck you drove,
How many cattle you had,
Or how many bulls you rode,
Nor who yer daddy was,
But it will matter if you knew Jesus.

~unknown

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Maternity Pics & Johnnie Linn Cox "Photo Shoot"

I meant to post these way earlier when we took them, but I will just add them now with Johhnie Linn's Firstg Photo Shoot. Kristen wanted some maternity pics done so I took a few out at the creek that we always go play at. Here are just two that we liked, but we did a ton that day!


~~And NOW, Johhnie Linn!!~~





















Here are a few of the pics we got of Miss Johnnie Linn Cox today. She got to come home last Friday so her Mommy and I have been itchin' to take some pics. This is the first of many "photo shoots" to come I'm sure!!


By the way....She is over 5lbs now!!



















No comments: