One hundred years from now
It won't matter who you thought you were,
Who I thought you were,
How much money you had,
What kind of truck you drove,
How many cattle you had,
Or how many bulls you rode,
Nor who yer daddy was,
But it will matter if you knew Jesus.

~unknown

Friday, May 7, 2010

It's HOT in here!!!!!

Oh my goodness!! Our air conditioner stopped working last night!! I turned it off overnight and then back on this morning hoping it would start again. It just hummed and made this awful noise as if it were dieing. The fan NEVER came on. Great!! Just what we need since we are waiting on 4 paychecks.....yes 4!!! We may never get ahead, much less catch up at this rate.
Anyway... I called the guy thats been around here forever that fixes a/c and he said he would be here this afternoon, he would call when he was coming. Well, its been about 3 hours, but seems like forever considering its 85 in here and reading 98 outside, but I'm not sure on the accuracy of that. I have the fans on, and the windows that can be open opened. That lovely dog that followed us home from the deer lease tore the screens off some of the windows to if I open them more than a few inches, he comes in the house. Not that it matters, Landon has gone in and out 100 time and he follows him in and out as well, or Landon shuts him in the house.
When its fixed, the latches are going on the door and Landon is staying in, the dog out, and we may nap in the cool finally!! :) This definately makes you appreciate what you have for sure!! And its only May 7. Here's to a cooler summer, because the a/c either breaks or we can't afford to run it....:) {hopefully we can afford to fix it :/}

No comments: